Article. 1. Application
- This Agreement shall apply to all relationships between the User and the Company in relation to the use of the Service.
- In addition to these Terms, the Company may make various provisions regarding the Service, such as rules for use (hereinafter referred to as “Individual Regulations”). These Individual Regulations, regardless of their names, shall constitute a part of these Terms.
- In the event that the provisions of this Agreement are inconsistent with the provisions of the Individual Provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the Individual Provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the Individual Provisions.
Article. 2. User Registration
- If the Company determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, it may not approve the application for registration, and the Company shall not be obligated to disclose any of the reasons.
- When false matters are reported when applying for usage registration.
- In addition, if the Company deems that the registration is not appropriate.
Article. 3. Management of User ID and Password
- Users shall, at their own responsibility, properly manage their user ID and password for the Service.
- The User shall not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend the User ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. In the event that a user logs in with a user ID and password combination that matches the registered information, the Company shall assume that the user who has registered the user ID is using the site.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of a user ID and password by a third party, except in cases where the Company is intentionally or grossly negligent.
Article. 4. Usage Fees and Payment Method
In consideration of the paid portion of the Service, the User shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company and displayed on the Website, using the method designated by the Company.
Article. 5. Prohibited Acts
- The following acts are prohibited in chatting on the Service.
- Statements that may be offensive to public order and morals.
- Any statement that infringes on the privacy or leaks the secrets of a third party.
- Slander or defamation of a third party, or statements that may cause disadvantage or discomfort to others.
- Statements regarding personal information (address, phone number, email address, etc.)
- Statements that are false or intentionally misleading.
- Statements that may lead to ethnic or racial discrimination, or statements that are problematic from an ethical standpoint.
- Activities for a specific political party or organization, religious activities, or statements intended solely for profit, or any other content intended to solicit, promote, or advertise.
- Impersonating a specific person.
- Collecting or storing the personal information of other users, or attempting to do so.
- Interfering with or disrupting the bulletin board, this site’s server, or network.
- Making comments that are unrelated to the service.
- The Company reserves the right to delete any statement that violates or is deemed to violate any of the prohibited acts without the consent of the user.
Article. 6. Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.
- The Company may suspend or interrupt the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User if the Company deems that any of the following reasons exist.
- When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system for this service.
- In the event that the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, or natural disasters.
- When the computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident.
- In any other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the User or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
Article. 7. Copyright
- Users may only use, post, or upload text, images, videos, or other information for which they own the necessary intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, or for which they have obtained permission from the necessary rights holders.
- The copyrights of texts, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded by users using this service shall be reserved by the relevant users and other existing right holders. However, the Company may use the text, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded using this service to the extent necessary for the improvement of this service, quality improvement, correction of deficiencies, and publicity of this service, and users shall not exercise their moral rights with respect to this use. The User shall not exercise his/her moral rights with respect to this use.
- Except as provided in the main clause of the preceding paragraph, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights for the Service and all information related to the Service shall belong to the Company or the right holders who have licensed the Company to use them, and the User shall not reproduce, transfer, lend, translate, modify, reprint, publicly transmit (including making transmittable), transmit, distribute, publish, or conduct business without permission.
Article. 8. Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration
- In the event that a user falls under any of the following, the Company may, without prior notice, delete the posted data, restrict the user from using all or part of the Service, or delete the user’s registration.
- In the event that a user violates any of the provisions of this agreement.
- When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered information.
- In the event that the credit card registered by the user as a means of payment is suspended.
- In the event that the User is in default of payment of fees, etc.
- When there is no response to communication from the Company for a certain period of time.
- When there is no use of the Service for a certain period of time after the last use.
- In any other cases where the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
- In the event that any of the items in the preceding paragraph applies, the User shall naturally lose the benefit of time for all debts owed to the Company, and shall immediately repay all debts owed at that time in a lump sum.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of any action taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article. 9. Withdrawal from membership
The User shall be able to withdraw from the Service by following the withdrawal procedures specified by the Company.
Article. 10. Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer
- The Company makes no warranty, express or implied, that the Service is free of defects (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, errors or bugs, or infringement of rights).
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User arising from the Service, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company. However, if the contract between the Company and the User regarding the Service (including this Agreement) is a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act, this disclaimer shall not apply.
- Even in the case specified in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the Company’s negligence (excluding gross negligence), default, or tort to the User, and shall not be liable for any damage caused by special circumstances (including cases where the Company or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damages). In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of usage fee received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that occur between a User and other Users or third parties in relation to the Service.
Article. 11. Change of Service Contents, etc.
The Company may change, add, or discontinue the contents of the Service with prior notice to the User, and the User shall agree to such changes.
Article. 13. Handling of Personal Information
Article. 14. Notification or Communication
Notification or communication between the User and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company. Unless the User notifies the Company of a change in the method specified separately by the Company, the Company will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and send a notification or communication to that address, and these notifications or communications will be deemed to have reached the User at the time they are sent.
Article. 15. Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations
Article. 16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the head office of the Company shall have exclusive jurisdiction.